The Optic is an aggressive short-travel sled that absolutely rips on descents but can get back up without a gondola. With 125mm of DH-inspired rear suspension, and 140mm travel up front, the Optic embodies Norco's Ride Aligned technology to provide clarity when your vision starts to blur from the speed, or your over-active tear ducts.
- Optic Carbon 29" 125mm FT/6061 Alloy RT
- Ride Aligned Trail geometry based around 140mm short offset forks
- Slack 65 Degree HA
- Short seat tubes with long travel droppers
- Ride Aligned Suspension setup
- Updated Chainstay and Seatstay
- Stiffer, 180mm post mount brake, added heel clearance
- Vittoria Mazza and Martello tires w/Graphene 2.0 Compound
- Stan's Tubeless Ready - Rims pre-taped, valves and sealant provided
- RIDE ALIGNED: The Optic uses Norco's Ride Aligned design system which matches each individual bike to the human who rides it, creating a customized platform that is both stable and balanced, allowing the rider to push harder.
- FINE TUNED REAR SUSPENSION: We created the Optic's suspension design around a very specific spring curve and damper settings, and RockShox and Fox stepped up to build everything we were looking for.
- HIGH SPEED BY DESIGN: By relaxing the Optic's head angle to 65 degrees for stability, we fine-tuned the handling with reduced-offset forks – providing even more high-speed precision and predictability for a more aggressive trail attack.
- EQUIPPED TO DESCEND: To bolster the Optic's descending prowess, each bike is equipped with 4-piston disc brakes, shorter seat tubes, long-stroke dropper posts and aggressive knobby tires.
|Frame||Carbon Front Triangle/Aluminum Rear, 125mm Travel, Ride Aligned|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Select RC, DebonAir, 140mm Travel, 42mm Offset|
|Headset||FSA Internal Sealed Bearing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate DH Custom RC, 190 x 45mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Stans Flow S1 29", 32H|
Front: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15 x 110mm Boost, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano FH-MT510-B, 12 x 148mm Boost, Micro Spline, Center Lock
|Spokes||Sapim Sprint DB Stainless|
Front: Vittoria Mazza 2.4" Trail G2.0
Rear: Vittoria Martello 2.35" Trail G2.0
|Crankset||Shimano FC-MT6100-1, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-MT500 PF92|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M8100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX SL-M7100-IR I-Spec EV|
|Handlebars||TranzX Butted 6061 Alloy, 780mm, 20mm Rise|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 45mm Length, 35mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR-MT420|
Front: Shimano BR-MT420, 4 Piston w/Shimano SM-RT64 203mm, Metallic rotor
Rear: Shimano BR-MT420, 4 Piston w/Shimano SM-RT64 180mm, Metallic rotor
|Saddle||Fizik Alpaca Terra, Wingflex|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm (S), 150mm (M,L), 170mm (XL)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Orange/Charcoal / Small||058817484308||0640421904|
|Orange/Charcoal / Medium||058817484322||0640421905||210000000917|
|Orange/Charcoal / Large||058817484360||0640421906||210000000743|
|Orange/Charcoal / X-Large||058817484384||0640421907|
|Silver/Charcoal / Small||058817490040||0640411904|
|Silver/Charcoal / Medium||058817484193||0640411905||210000000687|
|Silver/Charcoal / Large||058817484278||0640411906||210000000860|
|Silver/Charcoal / X-Large||058817484285||0640411907||210000000882|