- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$59.00 - $61.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
The tool-free Maxle Ultimate Front brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your ride in a high clamping force, easiest-to-use internal cam thru-axle system.
$1.20 - $1.98
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
Complete clamp kit to adapt WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS 1-Bolt alloy seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy, stainless steel bolt
- Replacement clamp for Link seatposts - For standard rail saddles
Carbon headset spacers for 1-1/8" steerer. - For 1-1/8" steerer - 5mm thick - 5pcs per bag - 33mm OD
Securely mounts a Di2 battery inside a Ritchey seatpost (Di2 battery not included)
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect - Two pieces: front derailleur / rear derailleur - Time-saving system for managing derailleur cables on Break-Away bikes - Light, threaded, alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
Saddle Rail Clamp outer-pieces to adapt WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS 1-Bolt alloy seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy
Replacement faceplates for Ritchey stems. - Replacement faceplate for Classic C220 stems
KITE dropper post optional remotes and adapteors for top-left position, SRAM Matchmaker. - Mount for Kite dropper seatpost remote to SRAM Match Maker control system - MatchMaker Mount only
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Upgrade your Ritchey WCS 4-Axis stem with these lightweight titanium bolts. - 6pcs M5 / p0.8mm /18mm length - Fits WCS 4-Axis stems
Wolf Tooth ShiftMounts are adapter mounts that allow you to integrate SRAM and Shimano shifters with several different brakes from Shimano, SRAM, and more. Handlebar space is prime real estate and the ShiftMount seamlessly integrates brakes and shifters for a clean look. - Designed to work with rear (right side) brakes and shifters - Consult the brake and shifter manufacturers to understand which mounting interface you have on your brakes and shifters - For handlebar clamp ShiftMounts tighten clamp bolt to 1-2 Nm max torque - 6061-T6 aluminum - ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC II brake
The Ohlins RXF 36 Coil Fork Spring sets a new benchmark for spring rate accuracy and light weight for trail and all-mountain fork springs. - Ultra-fine spring rates to ensure perfect set up for all weights. - Spring rates are broken down to 0.9 N/mm (5 lbs./in). - Fits Ohlins RXF Coil fork only.
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Norco Part #913015-001-2 - For use with M12x1.75 MAXLE Thru Axles - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
$6.83 - $13.13
Carbon fiber headset stack spacers, precision-cut to ensure proper headset function. - Compatible with all threadless and threaded headsets
$4.25 - $5.49
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
The Wolf Tooth Quick Release Seatpost Clamp allows for easy saddle height adjustments. An ergonomic lever on the side of the clamp opens and closes the clamp, which is held together by a bolt with a bronze bushing that lets the rider set the torque. It is friendly with carbon, steel, alloy, and titanium frames. - Bronze bushing for smooth lever action - Low-profile ergonomic lever - Stainless steel bolt with spherical washer - CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Wolf Tooth ReMote Light Action has a longer lever arm than the standard ReMote and is optimal for dropper posts with a harder pull or for riders that just prefer a really light actuation feel. It reduces the force to actuate a dropper by nearly a third of the standard ReMote. Based on rider feedback and tailored to work with some posts’ stiffer internal springs, the ReMote Light Action is also the choice of those with thumb injuries or reduced hand strength. - Upfront cable fixing - Large diameter ball bearing - Cable-kind clamp - Low-profile, light action - Integrated cable adjust - Breakaway axle pivot - High-traction lever - Broad compatibility
- Air Spring Upgrade Kit—DebonAir C1 - Includes DebonAir C1 Assembly, seal head - PIKE B1+/Revelation A1+ (2018+)
The Funky Monkey is a simple, hanging housing stop for front and rear center pull and cantilever brakes. This simple part is brought to a whole new level with our renowned machining prowess. - Cable stop for front centerpull and cantilever brakes - Integrated barrel adjuster for cable tension. 26G - Made in USA
- Allows easy, tool-free adjustment of spring rate - Includes spring, adjuster, and 5 performance adapters - Lightweight (highest grade steel allows less material) - See https://sprindex.com/pages/compatibility for fitment details
Page 1 of 18 Next page